Saturday, July 5, 2014

Its Official and Its Out: Ethir Disha.


It's Out…..


I'm ridiculously excited about this book and the opportunity to work with Paridhi Publications! Thank you. 



This is one of those items I jotted down in my wishlist years ago but figured would never come to pass. It's dark, difficult, hopeful…and a bit twisted.

And yet, it was also one of those ideas that wouldn't let go. On my midnight naps, when I was supposed to be thinking of catching a real sleep, I'd find thoughts of these characters and their stories sneaking back in. 

I'm enormously grateful to my friends, whose enthusiasm for this idea gave me the confidence to push forward with it. Veena Suresh ,Prem R GeorgeBismol Cyriac,Abhilash Pillai and my dear brother Girish Ravi Nair to name a few. I'm also thankful to my parents, who helped me a lot in making this book a reality. 

I feel incredibly lucky and I'm looking forward to sharing this with you and listening to your feedback. 

Thank You all. 

Mahesh Ravi.


No comments:

Post a Comment